All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book various application-oriented facets are interlinked. Transnational concepts are touched upon and it is basically assumed that deviating behavioral patterns on an individual level can be pinpointed in varying contexts. The practical relevance is founded on the fact that in Latin America, few studies have been published to date that emphasize the systematic reproduction of organizational behaviour from the point of view of transformational leadership. The reference to distinctive cultural as well as regional features is delved into in much more detail whilst doing research on this topic. This is underscored by the references of numerous (Anglo-American) authors who even state that there is a paradigm shift due to the concept of transformational leadership.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Claudia Zuleta Luksic, born in Aachen in 1972; studies in medical science and psychology at the University of La Paz (Bolivia); diploma in psychology, doctoral thesis on transformational leadership and commitment in 2004; several years as consultant.
- Author(s)Claudia Zuleta Luksic
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWirtschaftspsychologie
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notetab., 5 graphs
- Weight230 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.