All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the principles of transformational leadership, IEP teams become effective tools to ensure student success and achievements. There is a difference of teams that are simply chaired and those that are lead. Teams with transformational leaders promote the best efforts of all participants including parents and students to effectively deliver special education services that meet real student outcomes. Using a step-by-step approach to developing the IEP, improving team function and producing Great IEPs, schools and districts can demonstrate special education effectiveness through success and achievement of students. Transformational Leadership provides the reader with a background of meaningful and purposeful leadership, and the building blocks of the learning organization. These concepts are applied to the values and the operation of the IEP team. Teams following these principals improve service delivery by full participation of all team members. Transformational leadership can improve student advancement, school improve, and district accountability.
- Author BiographyKirby Lentz has over forty years experience working with children with disabilities and leading multitudes of IEP team meetings. He has served as a school board president, numerous statewide committees and most importantly has been the parent at IEP team meetings.
- Author(s)Kirby Lentz
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.