Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe new series in German medieval studies includes central topics of current research debates in medieval studies and provides a place for groundbreaking research in the subject literature. The series is intended to give international and young researchers/research teams the possibility to effectively present invative surveys and discussions to the scientific community. The series sees itself as a 'young' research forum with a high standard of quality and is therefore also open to excellent degree theses, should they enhance the series. The series presents problem-oriented anthologies, conference proceedings and research reports, as well as mographs on topics in current medieval research. The main focus is on the literary-scientific/philological approach, however, the series is also open to interdisciplinary research questions. The series will combine research questions from literature studies and linguistics with those from cultural studies and the sciences of mentality and history.
- Author BiographyIngrid Kastenund Erika Fischer-Lichte, Freie Universitat Berlin.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleTrends in Medieval Philology
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight567 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byIngrid Kasten
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.