All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA crucial element in ensuring patient safety and quality of care is the proper training of the next generation of doctors, nurses, and healthcare staff. To effectively serve their students, health science educators must first prepare themselves with competencies in pedagogy and curriculum design. Transformative Curriculum Design in Health Sciences Education provides information for faculty to learn how to translate technical competencies in medicine and healthcare into the development of both traditional and online learning environments. This book serves as a reference for health sciences undergraduate and graduate faculty interested in learning about the latest health sciences educational principles and curriculum design practices. This critical reference contains invative chapters on transformative learning, curriculum design and development, the use of techlogy in healthcare training through hybrid and flipped classrooms, specific pedagogies, interprofessional education, and more.
- Author BiographyColleen Halupa, A.T. Still University, USA & LeTourneau University, USA.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Higher Education and Professional Development
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byColleen Halupa
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.