All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransformative Dimensions of Adult Learning describes the dynamics of how adults learn----and how their perceptions are transformed by learning----as a framework for formulating educational theory and practice. It presents an in--depth analysis of the ways in which adults learn, how they make meaning of the learning experience, and how their lives can be transformed by it.
- Author(s)Jack Mezirow
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/1991
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight515 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.