Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe Transformers - sentient robots with the ability to alter their form. Hailing from the planet Cybertron, where a war between two factions endlessly rages, the hourable Autobots do battle against the tyrannical Decepticons - for the good of the universe!Now the stars of the smash hit movie return in this prequel to the film, written by acclaimed Transformers guru Simon Furman! Optimus Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Ironhide, Devastator, Jazz, and many more of your favourite characters appear in all new stories illustrated by some of the the hottest artists in comics today.This full colour, pocket-sized edition also contains special features on the characters and their thrilling universe making it essential reading for any Transformers fan!
- Author BiographySimon Furman is no stranger to the Transformers universe, having written hundreds of stories since their first comics appearance in the early 1980s. Artists: Geoff Senior, Nick Roche, Andrew Wildman, Don Figueroa, Guido Guidi and Marlelo Matere.
- Author(s)Geoff Senior,Simon Furman
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour comic strip
- Width134 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.