All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn original Transformers vel series! When he stumbles upon two giant robots battling in the dust of the Nevada desert, Kevin Bowman gets swept up into the adventure of a lifetime. Along with his new friends, the Autobots, the twelve year-old looks for answers regarding his older brother's disappearance and uncovers a secret program that sends satellites to track incoming Transformers. Can Kevin save his family and the planet?
- Author BiographyRyder Windham is the author of over sixty books, including many Star Wars and Indiana Jones titles. He teaches classes on comic art and storytelling at Rhode Island School of Design Continuing Education. He resides with his family in Providence, Rhode Island.Jason Fry is a writer, an editor, and a digital journalism consultant. He is the author of the New York Times bestselling Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Visual Guide and more than a dozen other Star Wars books. He lives in Brooklyn, New York, with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Jason Fry,Ryder Windham
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTransformers Classified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.