All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSam Witwicky has found a job, but it has a few quirks, including invading Decepticons! After Laserbeam's attack, Sam and his new girlfriend Carly flee to Nest to join Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, and the rest of the Autobots. Meanwhile, Optimus Prime is showing Earth to the newly revived Sentinel Prime, Optimus's mentor, and Megatron is hiding in an African desert waiting for his moment to lead his Decepticon troops. Volume Two of Transformers: Dark of the Moon brings the action of the movie to readers everywhere.
- Author(s)John Barber
- PublisherSpotlight (MN)
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTransformers: Dark of the Moon Official Movie Adaptation
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpotlight (MN)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width178 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jorge Jimenez Moreno
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.