All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate the 20th anniversary of the Transformers! Featuring stories that have never been collected, Transformers is packed with action and adventure for all ages! In Last Stand , a terrifying new threat (if you're a robot!) surfaces - the Mechannibals! Autobot pretenders Landmine and Cloudburst are on the menu, and Decepticons Dreadwind and Darkwing are looking to serve them up on a platter. Plus, the breathtaking debut of the Micromasters (stars of the hit Dreamwave series) and a wrestling smackdown you'll have to see to believe! It includes a cover gallery showcasing exclusive cover art from the hardback series, unseen Bob Budiansky background material and a new cover by Frank Quitely!
- Author BiographyBob Budiansky worked on Avengers and Sleepwalker in addition to Transformers. Jose Delbo's non-Transformers work includes Conan the Barbarian, New Adventures of Superman, Teen Titans, Thundercats and Wonder Woman.
- Author(s)Bob Budiansky,Jim Fern,Jose Delbo
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2005
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour comic strip
- Weight499 g
- Width170 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementLimited edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.