All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Transforming Divorce, author Nicole Nenninger, Psy.M, shows you how to be happy, get healthy, and find love, success, and abundance after divorce. As a life coach, she helps people from all over the world overcome their sadness, frustration, anger; their feelings of loss and feeling lost. She's helped hundreds of people just like you move past their break-up into a life of meaning, fulfillment, and joy. Imagine for a minute what it would be like to live a fulfilling and passionate life, to have loving relationships with friends and family, financial security, a satisfying career, peace and contentment. What would it feel like to be healthy and energetic, to have forgiven your ex, and let go of your anger and resentment? You can have that life. Divorce is t an end. It is the chance for a new beginning; a chance to create a life you love. Within this book are powerful tools you can use starting today to move your life forward--tools she uses in her own coaching practice as well as in her own life. Nicole Nenninger experienced the trauma of a bitter divorce after 17 years of marriage. She went from barely surviving to absolutely thriving. If she can do it, so can you!
- Author BiographyNicole Nenninger was devastated by the break-up of her 17-year marriage. Her pain and anguish motivated her to use her divorce as a catalyst to create a better life for herself and her children. She has a Master's in psychology, and is dedicated to helping people discover their own potential and helping those who are experiencing a crisis in their lives due to divorce or other traumatic events. Nicole is remarried and is the founder of nicolenenninger.com and co-founder of parentsascoaches.com and mydailymotivator.com. She and her husband live in New York with their 4 children, two dogs, and a cat.
- Author(s)Nicole Nenninger
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.