All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducation, argues William Thompson, is about more than teaching skills and kwledge. It's about transmitting a culture and a heritage, and in doing so we have an opportunity to transform our cultural legacy. This exciting interdisciplinary thinker offers a whirlwind tour from ancient literature to Disney and current politics, presenting a far-reaching system of teaching which can stimulate the best and healthiest patterns of development in our children and teenagers.
- Author BiographyWilliam Irwin Thompson was born in Chicago in 1938. A poet and cultural philosopher, he has taught at Cornell, MIT and York University in Toronto and has been widely published.
- Author(s)William Irwin Thompson
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication10/07/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.77Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.