Transforming Leadership in Nursing: From Expert Clinician to Influential Leader by Dr. Elaine Sorensen Marshall (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $115.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $103.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate goal for DNP leaders is to develop skills that will support their ability to lead effectively through complex challenges, such as working with colleagues from a variety of disciplines, working within the constrictions of tight budgets, initiating healthcare policy change to eliminate health disparities, and improving healthcare outcomes at all levels of care. The text is an invaluable instructional guide for graduate students who are developing the skills needed to fulfill this new and emerging role of clinical leadership within the complex healthcare environment. It provides critical information and practical tools for leadership that can transform healthcare practice. Drawing from the works of experts in business and healthcare leadership, it is also an important resource for NP students, practitioners, and current clinical leaders dealing with the challenges of healthcare for the next generation.
- Author BiographyElaine Sorensen Marshall, PhD, RN, is currently professor and Bulloch Healthcare Foundation Endowed Chair at the School of Nursing at Georgia Southern University. She served as dean of the College of Nursing at Brigham Young University and member of a Board of Trustees of Intermountain Healthcare in Utah. She has served in national elected and appointed leadership positions for the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), the American Association for the History of Nursing (AAHN), and the Western Institute of Nursing. She has published two books and more than 50 professional and public articles and book chapters. Her work has been noted by the New Professional Book Award from the National Council on Family Relations, the Lavinia Dock Award from the American Association for the History of Nursing, and the Jo Eleanor Elliott Leadership Award from the Western Institute of Nursing.
- Author(s)Dr. Elaine Sorensen Marshall
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.