All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Common Core has raised the bar for studentsand their teachers. In this comprehensive resource, master teachers Karen Biggs-Tucker and Brian Tucker describe the teaching shifts needed to help students meet the rigorous demands of the new standards, showing teachers how they can build upon good practice already in place and take it up a tch to address higher standards. With charts highlighting changes, sample lessons that take instruction to the next level, and plenty of practical tips and how-to s, this will be a welcome companion for any teacher working with rigorous standards. Includes downloadable videos and teaching resources! For use with Grades 3-5.
- Author BiographyDr. Karen Biggs-Tucker has been an elementary school teacher for twenty-five years working extensively in grades two and five. A graduate of Loyola University's doctoral program, Dr. Biggs-Tucker loves to share ideas with others about how to instill a love for both reading and writing in students of all ages. Dr. Biggs-Tucker's research interests include children's literature and literacy engagement.Brian Tucker has been an elementary school teacher at Wild Rose Elementary School in St. Charles, Illinois. He currently teaches fifth grade.
- Author(s)Brian Tucker,Karen Biggs-Tucker
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Weight386 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.