All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnly 26% of Leaders create a high performing culture - that is why so many fail to achieve their targets! Leaders today are facing unprecedented change, huge challenges and uncertainty. Organisations expect the achievement of stretching targets, putting even more focus and pressure on the leader and their teams to perform.Everyone has to succeed with fewer and fewer resources. It is vital that Leaders use everything they have available within them and their teams to ensure success. Nicola McHale has been transforming Leaders and Teams for over 20 years with Global Organisations as they lead dramatic and sensitive change. With proven success internationally she w shares her philosophy and approach with an engaging and motivating guide which will enable Leaders to: achieve amazing results, transform themselves and their Leadership potential, engage the hearts, minds and spirit of their Organisations, communicate with passion and presence. Transforming Teams is a superb guide full of practical exercises, real life examples and anecdotes. Written by an experienced and highly successful facilitator who is recommended and referred throughout the world for her integrity and expertise, because what she does is proven to work.
- Author BiographyNicola McHale (Ross) has over 25 years Global Corporate experience as a Results Focussed Master Coach and Trainer. Nicola is also the Founder of Vi International Ltd. She has worked throughout Europe, Asia and the USA in both the Public and Private sectors. With an earlier career in the competitive world of fashion, beauty and health in London, New York and Paris she brings with her an indepth knowledge of all the critical components of personal impact,influence and presence vital for success. With her knowledge and experience she has probably met every issue a leader and a team will have which will prevent their success. With that knowledge she can fast track any team and leader to success.
- Author(s)Nicola McHale
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.