Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionTransforming the Measurement of Learning and Teaching in Higher Education proposes a dynamic new model for educational measurement by reconceptualizing the field of learning analytics. Revolving around the agency and daily work of those in the field, this book describes how colleges and universities can be better structured for quality learning, showcases new tools for gathering emergent feedback, and demonstrates how that feedback can be used effectively across higher education organizations. Leaders and practitioners at all levels are offered new approaches for organizational and techlogical design that ensure the type of data and the way it is gathered serve the ultimate goal of high quality learning and teaching.
- Author BiographyAlan Bain is Professor of Innovation in Learning, Teaching, and Technology in the Faculty of Education at Charles Stuart University, Australia. Nicholas Drengenberg is Academic Secretary and Manager in the Office of Academic Governance at Charles Stuart University, Australia.
- Author(s)Alan Bain,Nicholas Drengenberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 15 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.