All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn summary, the technical, scientific and medical aspects of transfusion me- dicine continue to be critical. We all must find ways to provide a safer unit of blood and blood components. However, there must be a realization by all in- volved in the profession that the management and administration aspects of transfusion medicine deserve equal attention, respect and support. Why? It is very simple! Without all aspectsoftransfusion medicine working togetherfor the common good - care ofthe patient - we will all fail. References 1. Standards for Blood Banks and Transfusion Services, American Association of Blood Banks, 14th edition, Arlington, VA, USA, 1991. 2. Blood Assurance Act of 1979 (S.161O), Senator Richard S. Schweiker, United States Senate, Washington, DC, USA, July 31,1979. 3. Administrative Guidelines for Blood Banks, American Association of Blood Banks, Arlington, VA, 1989. 4. You're absolutely right: We goofed . Howard Upton, Southwest Airlines Spirit, September 1991:24. 5. Administrative Manual, Volume II, American Association of Blood Banks, Arlington, VA, USA, 1987.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Hematology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight402 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCees Smit Sibinga,J. D. Cash,P. C. Das
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.