All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses upon the breaking of rules and taboos involved in 'doing crime', including violent crime as represented in fictive texts and ethgraphic research. It includes chapters on topics of urgent contemporary interest such as asylum seekers, sex work, serial killers, school shooters, crimes of poverty and understandings of 'madness'.
- Author BiographyMAGGIE O'NEILL Reader in Criminology at Durham University, UK. Her previous publications include Sex Work Now (co-edited with R. Campbell), Prostitution and Feminism, Prostitution: A Reader (co-edited with R. Matthews), Asylum, Migration and Community and Adorno, Culture and Feminism. LIZZIE SEALLecturer in Criminology at Durham University, UK.Her previous publications include Women, Murder and Femininity: Gender Representations of Women Who Kill. She is currently researching public responses to the death penalty in England and Wales.
- Author(s)Lizzie Seal,Maggie O'Neill
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCritical Criminological Perspectives
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.