All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses reliability and energy efficiency of on-chip networks using cooperative error control. It describes an efficient way to construct an adaptive error control codec capable of tracking ise conditions and adjusting the error correction strength at runtime. Methods are also presented to tackle joint transient and permanent error correction, exploiting the redundant resources already available on-chip. A parallel and flexible network simulator is also introduced, which facilitates examining the impact of various error control methods on network-on-chip performance.
- Author(s)Paul Ampadu,Qiaoyan Yu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.