All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionTransition Metal Catalyzed Furans Synthesis provides an overview of Furans, describing properties of these heterocycle compounds and covering traditional synthetic procedures for them. This book then explores catalyzed procedures for Furans synthesis in greater detail and depth then is currently available in published Reviews. Finally, this useful short work discusses natural products and bio-active compounds containing Furans, information of particular interest for their applications to medicinal and pharmaceutical chemistry. The short series Transition Metal Catalyzed Heterocycles Synthesis Series, authored by Xiao-Feng Wu, summarizes recent achievements on heterocycles synthesis with transition metal as the catalysts, with each volume dedicated to one heterocycle compound.
- Author BiographyXiao-Feng Wu was born in China in 1985. He studied chemistry in Zhejiang Sci-Tech University (China) where he got his bachelor's degree in science (2007). In the same year, he went to Rennes 1 University (France) and earned his master's degree in 2009. Then he joined Matthias Beller's group in Leibniz-Institute for Catalysis (Germany) where he completed his PhD thesis in January 2012. Subsequently, he started his independent research at ZSTU and LIKAT. His research interests include carbonylation reactions, heterocycles synthesis, and the catalytic application of cheap metals. He also was a fellow of the Max-Buchner-Forschungsstiftung. On academic record, Xiao-Feng has authored more than 120 publications in international journals, and authored or edited five books, 15 chapters, and two patents.
- Author(s)Xiao-Feng Wu
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.