All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to Nehru, the transition from a backward agricultural society to a modern industrialized society was the only road for India to progress. So, for the past few decades, India has focused its transitional development around movement away from a state-controlled ecomy toward that of a free market ecomy. Transition and Development in India challenges the current basis of this theory of development, laying the groundwork for an entirely new Marxist approach to transition that should apply t just to India, but to all developing nations.
- Author BiographyStephen Cullenburg is Professor of Economics at the University of California, Riverside and a former editor of Rethinking Marxism. Anjan Chakrabarti is Professor of Economics at the University of Calcutta.
- Author(s)Anjan Chakrabarti,Stephen Cullenberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.