All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA colorful collection of poetry, fiction, and n-fiction comprising the original works of members of The Literary Arts Forum, a writers' group based in Sulphur, OK, in the area of the Arbuckle Mountain region. These are our views of life, our dreams, our hopes, our world as we experience it. It is our hope that you will find a smile, a connection, a memory, proving once again that all people share a common bond in our humanity.
- Author BiographyThis book contains the collected writings, in poetry and prose, of members of the Literary Arts Forum, a small writers' group located in the South-Central area of Oklahoma. The collection offers a variety of short essays and poetry, ranging from humor to nostalgia and pathos. The authors ages vary from the teens to the eighties, as does the race, culture and background, offering an eclectic collection with something for everyone.
- Author(s)The Literary Arts Forum
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.