All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout their lives, women go through big changes, but what makes some women embrace these moments while others feel as if they are about to fall apart? Psychiatrist Abigail Brenner believes that the answer lies in how we consciously mark these changes and allow them to change us. Full of personal stories and case histories, Transitions explores the passages that are meaningful to contemporary women and then supplies the tools, creative projects, and rituals to hor these occurrences. Full of provocative discussions, inspiring personal stories and anecdotes from Brenner, Transitions is dedicated to helping women identify, respond to, and celebrate their times of growth.
- Author BiographyAbigail Brenner, MD is a board certified psychiatrist currently in private practice as well as an ordained interfaith minister who helps people design, create, and perform personally meaningful rituals and rites of passage.
- Author(s)Abigail Brenner MD
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.