All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of papers is the first book ever published in English that presents detailed analyses of valency and transitivity alternations in Japanese from multifaceted standpoints: morphology, semantics, syntax, dialects, history, acquisition, and language typology.
- Author BiographyTaro Kageyama, NINJAL, Tokyo and Wesley M. Jacobsen, Harvard University, Boston.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication25/07/2016
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TILSM]
- Series Part/Volume Number297
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight852 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byTaro Kageyama,Wesley M. Jacobsen
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.