All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the challenges of translating Chinese works for Western readers, particularly premodern texts.
- Author BiographyMing Dong Gu is Professor of Chinese and Comparative Literature at the University of Texas at Dallas. He is the author of Chinese Theories of Fiction: A Non-Western Narrative System, also published by SUNY Press. Rainer Schulte is Professor of Comparative Literature and Director of the Center for Translation Studies at the University of Texas at Dallas. He is the author of Geography of Translation and Interpretation: Traveling Between Languages.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2016
- LanguageChinese & English
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Chinese Philosophy and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMing Dong Gu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.