All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe refined pathophysiologal understanding of the heart failure syndrome together with the surge of new techlogical advances led to invative medical and interventional treatment strategies improving the outcome of heart failure patients. However the complex interplay between the clinical presentation and the array of the interventions requires a coordinated multidisciplinary heart team approach involving various specialists in the cardiovascular field including clinicians, interventionalists, surgeons and cardiac intensivists. In this book, opinion leaders will review of state-of-the-art management of heart failure with particular emphasis on burning clinical questions and challenges faced by the heart team. New medical and interventional therapies for chronic and acute heart failure are addressed by bridging bench to bedside translation in science and techlogy into practical clinical application and guidance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note38 black & white tables, biography
- Weight937 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJozef Bartunkek,Marc Vanderheyden
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.