All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTranslational Cardiology: Molecular Basis of Cardiac Metabolism, Cardiac Remodeling, Translational Therapies and Imaging Techniques provides an up-to-date introduction to the role circadian rhythms, cardiac plasticity, and mechatransduction play in the heart, while at the same time introducing new developments in cellular, viral, and n-biologic therapies that are in the process of being developed. Importantly, the focus of this book is on topics that, due to their velty, are largely t covered in the other major textbooks. A special emphasis is placed on the molecular basis of cardiac metabolism, new concepts in cardiac remodeling, and translational therapies and imaging techniques currently under development for clinical use. The chapters are written by experts from diverse clinical and biomedical research backgrounds. Translational Cardiology: Molecular Basis of Cardiac Metabolism, Cardiac Remodeling, Translational Therapies and Imaging Techniques simplifies the complexity of the molecular basis of disease by focusing on patient-oriented disease mechanisms and therapies and is of great value to a broad audience including physicians (e.g. cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, pathologists) as well as translational biomedical researchers in a wide range of disciplines.
- Author BiographyCam Patterson, MD, MBA McAllister Heart Institute, The University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC, USA Monte S. Willis, MD, PhD McAllister Heart Institute, The University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMolecular and Translational Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1048 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byCam Patterson,Monte S. Willis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.