All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTranslational Immulogy: Mechanisms and Pharmacologic Approaches highlights and summarizes the most important advances in human immulogy, clinical translations, new tools to analyze therapeutic targets, and new pharmacological approaches for autoimmunity, inflammatory disorders, and cancer. The book is an essential resource for those seeking to understand the potential translational applications of burgeoning studies in human immulogy, helping readers make sense of the existing and emerging scientific advances. The book grounds fundamental science in the translational realm, providing insights from world rewned researchers at the top of their game in their respective fields, in both industry and academic settings. Readers will gain an understanding of the rationale and mechanisms underlying current and emerging pharmacologic approaches for interventional immulogy, the gaps therein, and new ideas for better and safer therapeutic approaches, and physicians will glean information about pharmacological limitations in altering disease progression and complications. This reference on the translational realization of the burgeoning findings in immulogy provides a go-to reference for experienced professional clinicians, researchers, industry scientists, and those seeking more information on the field.
- Author BiographySeng-Lai Tan is the Director of Cellular and Translational Immunology at EMD Serono Research and Development Institute. He is interested in advancing mechanistic understanding and thus proof of confidence of novel therapeutic agents for the treatment of autoimmune disease. Prior to joining EMD, Dr. Tan has led cross-functional teams in both large and small molecule drug discovery programs at Eli Lilly and Company, Amgen and Roche. Dr. Tan has over 50 publications in peer-reviewed journals in the areas spanning infectious diseases, oncology and immunology.
- Author(s)Seng-Lai Tan
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1020 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.