Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Translations from World Literature is a compilation of English translations of literature from 17 different languages. The book includes the original language of the work and its English translation side by side. This compilation includes works from languages rarely translated into English. In this collection there are translations from Arabic, Georgian, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Malay, French, Swahili, Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, Latin, German, Hungarian, Urdu, Persian and Punjabi. This book is unique as a collection of literary works from across multiple cultures and languages in a single collection, translated for an English speaking audience. The introduction offers a basic background and cultural context for some of the more difficult to understand translations.
- Author(s)MS Lela G Jgerenaia
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.