All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis study compares modern and contemporary literary works from around the globe that have translation as a central theme, and that treat one of four of said black-box issues: language as embodiment; unkwn language; conversion; and postcolonial derivations.
- Author BiographyThomas O. Beebee is Distinguished Professor of Comparative Literature and German at Penn State University.
- Author(s)Thomas O. Beebee
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.