All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second volume of Meaney's epic Ragnarok space opera trilogy. The dark matter in the universe is alive and is seeking to pervert human history to its own ends. Its influence has reached back into the dark ages, to the centre of the Third Reich and 600 years into the future. The Ragnarok universe t only provides a stunning SF rationale for Norse mythology but posits a world where pilots are locked into symbiotic relationships with their ships and the cities can come alive.
- Author BiographyJohn Meaney is the author of TO HOLD INFINITY, PARADOX and CONTEXT. TO HOLD INFINITY and PARADOX were on the BSFA shortlists for BEST NOVEL in 1999 and 2001 respectively. THE TIMES called John Meaney 'The first important new SF writer of the 21st century'. Meaney has a degree in physics and computer science, and holds a black belt in Shotokan Karate. He lives in Glamorgan.
- Author(s)John Meaney
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.