Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past few years, celebrities have been playing an increasingly important role in the process of global politics. Celebrity activism, however, and despite the fact that it is evolving into an ever-growing internationally visible phemen, still remains an under-researched theme. This is a book that will fill this void by bringing together two, to this date, n-related fields, that of media studies and of public diplomacy.
- Author BiographyAsteris Huliaras is Professor of Comparative Politics in the Department of Political Science and International Relations of the University of Peloponnese, Greece. Liza Tsaliki, University Lecturer at the Faculty of Communications and Mass Media, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Christos A. Frangonikolopoulos, University Lecturer of Politics & International Relations at the School of Journalism and Mass Communications, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Weight499 g
- Width240 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAsteris Huliaras,Christos A. Frangonikolopoulos,Liza Tsaliki
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.