All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays on transnational Chinese cinema explores the corporal, psychological, and affective aspects of experiencing bodies on screen; engages with the material and discursive elements of embodiment; and highlights the dynamics between the mind and body involved in bio-cultural practices of cinematic production, distribution, exhibition, and reception.
- Author BiographyBrian Bergen-Aurand is assistant professor of English at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Mary Mazzilli is a fellow at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Wai Siam Hee is assistant professor of Chinese at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- PublisherBridge21 Publications, LLC
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBridge21 Publications, LLC
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBrian Bergen-Aurand,Mary Mazzilli,Wai Siam Hee
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.