All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding you with a wide-ranging introduction to key international issues in crime and its control, this book covers all essential theories, and clearly explains their relevance to the world today. Going beyond just looking at organized crime, the book covers a range of topics including: * Human rights * Terrorism * Trafficking * Cybercrime * Environmental crime * International Law Plenty of case studies and examples are included throughout, including the Bali 9, Rana Plaza and the shooting of Charles De Menezes , and tips on further reading make it easy to kw where to go to engage with more debates in the field. Making sure you're up to date with current issues, this book will be essential reading for students in Crimilogy and Criminal Justice, as well as those in Law and International Relations.
- Author BiographyDr Marinella Marmo is Associate Professor in Criminal Justice at Flinders University Law School. Marinella researches in the areas of international criminal justice and transnational crime. Currently, she works in the area of migration, border control and human mobility. She has co-authored the books Crime, Justice and Human Rights (with Leanne Weber, Elaine Fishwick) and Race, Gender and the Body in British Migration Control (with Evan Smith) and co-edited a number of books. Her research has been widely cited in numerous newspapers, including The Guardian and The New York Times. She is the recipient of an Office for Learning and Teaching Citation for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning by the Australian Federal Government. Dr Nerida Chazal is a Lecturer in Criminology at Flinders University, Australia. Her research examines the aims and functioning of international criminal justice in a complex and increasingly global world. In particular, she researches the International Criminal Court and state crime. She is author of The International Criminal Court and Global Social Control (Routledge, 2015) and co-editor (with W. De Lint and M. Marmo) of Criminal Justice in International Society (Routledge, 2014).
- Author(s)Marinella Marmo,Nerida Chazal
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.