All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely volume examines how migration trajectories in Asia are experienced and how they acquire new meanings.
- Author Biographyhttp://www.ari.nus.edu.sg/people_details.asp?peopleid=644 target= _blank >Michiel Baas is a research fellow with the Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Michiel Baas
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleGlobal Asia
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note0 black and white; 1 full color.
- Weight90 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.