All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses and analyses the increasing influence of transnational ecomic, commercial, political and legal policies on the national policies of developing countries. The text includes case studies from a range of developing countries in Asia, Africa and the Americas and analyzes the effects of globalization on national health, education, employment and welfare.
- Author BiographyDaniel Morales-Gomez is Senior Specialist in IDRC's program on the assessment of social policy reform and the author of many books and articles on education and social reform policy.
- Author(s)Daniel A. Morales-Gomez
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Weight422 g
- Width145 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.