All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $20.03
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $12.91
- AU $18.01Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $26.03
- AU $16.36Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $22.50Trending at AU $22.88
About this product
- Description'This is an enriching book for readers interested in unconscious psychological processes and who have a predilection for psychotherapy which interfaces psychology, philosophy and spirituality' - Journal of Critical Psychology, Counselling and Psychotherapy Transpersonal Psychotherapy recognizes levels of experience that take us beyond our usual sense of self, limited by the content of our personality. Whilst facilitating the emergence of self, it also actively encourages an exploration of transpersonal experience as an integral part of the individuation process. The major work proves a thorough and accessible introduction for students of psychotherapy ad interested others.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Wilde McCormick has been in practice as a psychotherapist for over thirty years in both private and NHS settings. She is also a teacher, trainer and writer. Her background is in social psychiatry, humanistic and transpersonal psychology and cognitive analytic therapy. She has had an interest for many years in the interface between psychotherapy and mindfulness and in the process of change. She is a founder member of The Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy and the author of a number of books including Living On The Edge, Surviving Breakdown, The Pale Green Room and Your Heart and You.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wilde McCormick,Nigel Wellings
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2000
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.