All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransportation infrastructure is one of the most pressing issues for planners and communities today. In the short term, stimulus funding is being used to create jobs and fix critical systems; in the long run, communities are struggling to determine how best to restructure transport networks to encourage better land use and to foster reductions in greenhouse-gas emissions. This report, edited by Marlon Boarnet, was compiled with an eye to the urgency and severity of the challenges that we w face. Some of the leading researchers, scholars, and practitioners in transportation planning put forth fresh best practices and visionary ideas. Contributors include Robert Cervero, Ellen Greenberg, Robert Puentes, Daniel Sperling, and Petra Todorovich. Also here is the discussion among three big-city planning directors William Anderson (San Diego), Barbara Sporlein (Minneapolis), and Harriet Tregoning (Washington, D.C.) that took place at APA's 2009 National Planning Conference in Minneapolis.
- Author BiographyPlanning Advisory Service, Chicago, IL: Since 1949, planners have turned to APA's Planning Advisory Service (PAS) for the information they need.
- PublisherAmerican Planning Association
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAPA Planners Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. maps.
- Weight362 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byMarlon Bornet
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.