Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis proceedings, Transportation Planning and Air Quality III , consists of papers presented at the conference held in Lake Tahoe, California, August 17-20, 1997. It represents a significant step toward the dissemination of state-of-the-art practices and understanding of transportation and air quality issues. These papers present findings of a host of scientific investigations as well as air-quality case studies undertaken by various stakeholder groups. In addition, they discuss various analytical tools and methods for structuring air quality analyses to better capture real world emissions. This proceedings represents a major milestone on the path toward understanding the interaction between transportation and air quality.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/1998
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Edited bySimon P. Washington
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.