All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers the latest protocols designed to identify and characterize TEs in gemes, ancient or recently inserted. Additionally, this book includes a series of protocols designed to understand how host gemes act to regulate the activity of TEs, from elegant genetic mobilization assays to key biochemical methods. Finally, this book also includes chapters that describe how TEs can be used for biotechlogical applications. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Transposons and Retrotransposons: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/02/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1400
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, 57 colour tables, biography
- Weight1029 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJose Luis Garcia Perez
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.