Transthoracic Echocardiography: Foundations of Image Acquisition and Interpretation by Bernard E Bulwer MD (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $147.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $135.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Transthoracic Echocardiography: Foundations of Image Acquisition and Interpretation, graphics and images take center stage. This book is a graphical treatise on optimal image acquisition and interpretation in adult transthoracic echocardiography. It is a foundation reference for cardiac sographers, allied health professionals, medical students, medical residents, fellows, and specialists. Indeed, it is for all who wish to move beyond the traditional stethoscope, and see rather than just hear. FEATURES: 1.A highly visual reference to the ASE-recommended standards and menclature in adult two-dimensional transthoracic echocardiography. 2.An outstanding foundation guide to the performance and interpretation of the adult transthoracic echocardiography examination. 3.Fundamentals of echo-anatomy, echo-physiology, hemodynamics, basic ultrasound physics, and the standard echocardiographic views. 4.Over 1,000 detailed illustrations, images, flow charts, and infographics. KINDLE and e-Book Editions coming soon. For Wall Charts and Apps of the Flow Charts, and Infographics inside: Contact: info@EchoScope.org
- Author BiographyBernard E. Bulwer, MD., MSc, FASE Founder and Project Director, Echo Stethoscope Academy Project Longwood Medical and Academic Area, Boston, MA, USA Contact: info@EchoScope.org; Considered the Leonardo da Vinci and the Frank Netter of echocardiography for his illustrative prowess, as well as a visionary and strategic thinker ahead of his time by leading experts at Harvard, Colombia, and the Cleveland Clinic-Dr. Bulwer brings his skills to fill a great need in modern medical education. It is the exciting juncture where the 200-year old traditional audio stethoscope is being replaced by the new ultrasound echo stethoscope. Their use will enable doctors and health care professionals to now see and not just hear. To responsibly fulfil the promise of these instruments, it is imperative that users learn dynamic cardiac structure and function using a sonographic ultrasound scalpel in the living, and not just on a cadaver in the anatomy lab. Transthoracic Echocardiography, Foundations of Image Acquisition and Interpretation is designed to provide modern users of these new echo stethoscopes, as well as advanced trainees in echocardiography, with a solid foundation and practical guide.
- Author(s)Bernard E Bulwer MD
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1376 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.