All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a detailed process of shooting trap from both an elementary and advanced point of view. It includes gun selection, choke selection, fitting the gun to the shooter, methods of recoil reduction, reloading and ammunition suggestions, stance, mounting the gun, where to hold on the traphouse, gun swing and motion to the bird. It also provides a detailed discussion on how to concentrate and how to attain an aggressive positive mental attitude to the game. Included is how to look for the bird and how to establish the proper bird bead relationship at the time of shooting. In addition, the author provides a step by step summary in the last chapter of what you should do to be successful in the sport of trapshooting.
- Author BiographyIn 1991 the author at the age of 57 discovered the sport of trapshooting. Until that time he had never seen anyone shoot a clay bird. His life has never been the same since! He became addicted almost instantly. In 1992 he won the High Overall in his local Western Pennsylvania Trapshooting Club tournament and has been going strong ever since! He won the Senior Veteran Singles Pennsylvania State Championship in 2005 and the Senior Veteran Handicap Pennsylvania State Championship in 2012. Over the years he has won numerous state, local, and regional championships.... His most prestigious win was the Senior Veteran Singles Champion of Champions at the Grand American in Vandalia, OH in 2005.
- Author(s)Clyde Martz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.