All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years a number of high-profile disasters have heightened public awareness of the impact of trauma. This book offers a comprehensive guide to all aspects of trauma counselling, covering: * trauma assessment * resourcing the trauma client * trauma aftercare * working with trauma in private practice * trauma and the therapist * a brief history of trauma. This practical and effective guide to trauma counselling will be invaluable to counsellors, GPs, social workers, human resource managers, emergency response organisations and all those involved in treating trauma victims using counselling skills.
- Author BiographyThom Spiers is Head of Counselling at London Underground Occupational Health, Marylebone, London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2001
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 figures, 4 tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byThom Spiers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.