All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTrauma-Attachment Tangle offers informative and inspiring clinical stories of children who have complex trauma and attachment issues from experiences such as adoption, hospitalization, or death of a parent. Some of these children display puzzling or extreme symptoms like prolonged tantrums, self-hatred, attacking their parents or being fearful of common things like lights, solid foods or clothing. Dr. Lovett presents strategies for unraveling the traumatic origins of children's symptoms and gives a variety of tools for treating complex trauma and for promoting attunement and attachment.
- Author BiographyJoan Lovett, MD, is a behavioral pediatrician practicing in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and an EMDRIA Approved Consultant. She has given presentations and trainings about treating childhood trauma in the US, Canada, Central America, Europe, and Asia. Dr. Lovett is also the author of Small Wonders: Healing Childhood Trauma with EMDR.
- Author(s)Joan Lovett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 6 black & white halftones
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.