All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing their own responses to national traumas, writing teachers question both the purposes and pedagogies of teaching writing.
- Author BiographyShane Borrowman is Assistant Professor of English at Gonzaga University.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byShane Borrowman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.