Traumatic Brain Injury: Rehabilitation, Treatment, and Case Management by Taylor & Francis Inc (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $286.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $288.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the bestselling second edition was published almost a decade ago, the field of brain injury treatment has undergone tremendous change, largely impacting access to treatment. But, while the healthcare marketplace has evolved, the needs of brain injury victims remain the same. With updated and expanded clinical coverage, Traumatic Brain Injury: Rehabilitation, Treatment, and Case Management, Third Edition delineates a broad spectrum of advanced theoretical clinical constructs and detailed diagstic and treatment interventions for traumatic brain injury. Details Specific Diagstic and Treatment Approaches for Nearly All Aspects of Dysfunction Observed Following Brain Injury With contributions from more than 50 authorities in both academia and industry, this highly respected text stands apart as a clinical guide to rehabilitative treatment of persons with traumatic brain injury following the acute phase of treatment. It provides a concise source of information about the scientific and therapeutic realms involved in the rehabilitation of a person with traumatic brain injury, specifically as they relate to persistent deficits. The book also details long-term consequences of brain injury and effective approaches to vocational rehabilitation and case management. Widening coverage from the previous edition, this book includes details on: Metabolic and bioenergetic factors in brain injury Neuroendocrine dysfunction following brain injury Blast injury Ethical issues in treatment of brain injury Neuropharmacological and neuropsychological interventions following brain injury Interventions for the minimally conscious patient Dietary and exercise considerations after brain injury Traumatic Brain Injury: Rehabilitation, Treatment, and Case Management, Third Edition is a complete source of pharmacological, anatomical, and physiological information for basic therapeutic rationales that are often t well understood in the field. It is an ideal reference for both new and experienced clinicians.
- Author BiographyMark J. Ashley, Sc.D., CCC-SLP, CCM, CBIS is founder and president/CEO of Centre for Neuro Skills(R) (CNS), which has operated post-acute brain injury rehabilitation programs in both California and Texas since 1980. Dr. Ashley serves on the Board of Directors of the Brain Injury Association of America, is the immediate past chair, and serves on the Chairman's Circle. He also serves on the Board of Directors of the California Brain Injury Association and is the current chair.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note158 black & white illustrations, 46 black & white tables
- Weight2041 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edited byMark J. Ashley
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other digital
- Format DetailsSewn,Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.