Traumatized - The Lives of Isaiah Jones and Devon Jones by Devon Jones (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever had a nightmare that seemed way too real? A nightmare that feels as if it is happening right then and there?! There are only two explanations for this particular dream. One being that it could just be a figment of your imagination, and the other being that it is absolutely t a dream, but in fact a tragic reality! Unfortunately, I had to come to the realization that I was t dreaming on one specific night. This one night of all nights was the most horrifying and painful evening that I had ever endured. On the night of August 31, 2001 at exactly 1:00 am my entire life changed and I didn't blame the Almighty for what had happened. Jesus is my Lord and Savior; He guided me through my valley of the shadows of death. I did fear evil, but I knew He was with me. He comforted me through my pain and He forever will all the days of my life. For without Him I would have shattered into a thousand pieces and melted away in my sorrows. I only had one person to talk to inside my thoughts of the dark void I had because you kw that a part of yourself is missing. I only had one person that would understand me because He knew me before I was in my mother's womb. Give all the Glory to God before you enter what it's like to be traumatized. For there is a bigger person to blame in this evil world, which is the Devil. When you work your way up the ranks to who is the one to blame for everything that is happening in our lives, especially for the cries that come out of the Black community it all leads to him. Follow the money trail and it shows you all the key players that led up to August 31, 2001. The drug money that caused this nightmare is pumped into the Black community from our very own government to support everything that you love about the greatest country in the world. It's all corrupt because they made billions and billions of dollars off Black lives. First, being the bloodshed and broke tree branches of slavery. Second, the war on drugs that still feeds on our communities like leaches to fragile skin. The fact of the matter is I thought I was traumatized by what I witnessed. But the truth is I was traumatized by just being born into this world. We are all traumatized, but the sad thing is you don't kw it yet and this is why.
- Author(s)Devon Jones
- PublisherJazzy Kitty Greetings Marketing & Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJazzy Kitty Greetings Marketing & Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byAnelda Attaway,Devon Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.