All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a fun trip across the globe, from the Aztec ruins of Mexico to the Golden Temple in India, from Iceland s Gullfoss Waterfall to the Sahara Desert in North Africa. Children can expand their geographical kwledge with this delightful map book, which will transport them to the continents and countries of the world. It s filled with fascinating, bite-sized facts about the landscape and the culture of each region.
- Author BiographyShirley Willis is a graduate of Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art in England. She has worked as an illustrator, designer, and editor on a number of fiction and nonfiction books for children. Nick Hewetson was educated in Sussex at Brighton Technical School, and studied illustration at Eastbourne College of Art. He has illustrated a wide variety of children s books.
- Author(s)Shirley Willis
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Maps & Atlases
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width218 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Hewetson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.