All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe pain of death is devastating for family members in any situation, but when Peter Hill developed terminal cancer at only twenty years old, the pain was especially intense. Traveling Home recounts the family's experience as they coped with the reality of Peter's mortality and found themselves radically changed by his trust in the face of death. Included throughout this touching book are letters from Don Waite, a pastor and Peter's uncle, offering encouragement, sympathy, and hope. This heartbreaking and awe-inspiring story is wonderful reassurance of God's control for those who are grieving, and for those who may be facing death themselves.
- Author(s)Charlotte N Hill,Don Waite
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight195 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.