Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.36
- AU $25.54Trending at AU $39.58
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.27
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.86
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of short stories depicts people of various ages in different scenarios as they make their way through life. Some are youngsters, who view the world through a very different lens from those starting out as a couple; others are people further along in their journey, and still others have reached an age when they may be happiest looking back. Their stories are set in the country or the city, next door or across the country, when they are at work or play. We look into their private lives for a short time as they go about the business of living and are sometimes tossed by the winds of fate. Whoever they are they have this in common: they are all traveling a road whose contours are unkwn. Their journey may have gentle or turbulent moments; it is still unfolding, and for a while we can accompany them on it.
- Author BiographyTrish Brooke has lived in five countries, and has had the opportunity of working in three of them. Her experiences have included being a teacher, waitress, editor, shop clerk and administrator. Different jobs have taken her across Canada, and she has lived in six provinces - literally from sea to sea: Halifax to Victoria. Whenever possible, she has looked for chances to travel. At the present time Jane lives in BC with her husband and their faithful hound.
- Author(s)Trish Brooke
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.