All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLinda Pastan meditates on themes of aging and memory, language and art in this moving collection, where she travels from the Thanksgiving table, a palimpsest / with traces of the past / showing through, to Japan, where she dreams in haiku. Pastan ...expresses a full range of the possibilities and potencies of the human, feminine voice (Boston Globe). from In the Forest The trees are lit from within like Sabbath candles before they are snuffed out. Autumn is such a Jewish season, the whole mir key of it. Hear how the wind trembles through the branches, vibrato as tes of cello music.
- Author BiographyLinda Pastan has twice been a finalist for the National Book Award, and in 2003 she won the Ruth Lilly Prize for lifetime achievement. She lives in Potomac, Maryland.
- Author(s)Linda Pastan
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight240 g
- Width150 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.